Selenium Training In Bangalore
Selenium Training In Marathahalli & Best Selenium Training In Bangalore
Learn Selenium from RIA Institute of Technology
RIA Training Bangalore offers the Best Selenium Training from beginner level to advanced techniques, taught by experienced working professionals in Selenium for more than 5 years. Our Selenium Training in Bangalore you’ll learn real-time concepts in expert level in a practical manner.
We at RIA Training Bangalore focus on delivering the Selenium Training that best suits you, whether it is regular classes or weekend batch. We understand your need for learning Selenium and we work together to deliver the best Training in Selenium that help you in building your future.
Training Bangalore provides end-to-end support and helps you in identifying and learning the best course from our Training Institute.
Who can benefit from Selenium Training in Bangalore?
Students and professionals with experience ranging from 0 -15 years can take advantage of Selenium Training in RIA Training Bangalore and grow faster in a career.
To support students we provide week day classes with theory and practical exposure. RIA Training Bangalore Institute is equipped with advanced lab where students can practice Selenium course on real-time scenarios.
To know more about Selenium Training in Bangalore talk to our experts.
We Cover the following Topics in Selenium Training
Selenium Course Content
- What is automation testing?
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Variants
- Supported Platforms (Browsers, Programming Languages, Operating Systems)
- How Selenium Works?
- Comparison between Selenium and QTP
- Setting up Selenium IDE
- IDE in detail – Features and Components
- Test Suites
- Record and Playback in IDE
- Editing Scripts in Selenium IDE
- Running a Test Script
- Selenium Commands
- Adding Verification Points
- Script Examples
- Advanced IDE – Java Script, UI Elements, and User-Extensions.
Common Selenium Commands in Detail
- Open and Click Commands
- Verification Commands
- Locator Elements
- Wait Commands
- Storing Variables and Store Commands
Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Description and How Selenium RC works
- Selenium RC Installation
- Selenium RC Server
- Choosing RC Programming Language
- Exporting IDE test to RC script
- RC Architecture
- Writing a Test Script in RC
Java Concepts for Selenium
- Overview of Object Oriented Concepts
- Classes, Objects, and methods
- Data Types, Access Modifiers
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Static Methods
- Looping and Conditions
- Exception Handling
- Collection Library – List, Hash Map, Hash Table
- Reading Excel/CSV files in core java
- Database Validation
Frameworks with Selenium – Junit, TestNG
- Supported Automation Frameworks
- Setting up Eclipse
- JUnit Vs TestNG
- Executing Selenium Scripts using JUnit and Test NG
- Sequential and Parallel Execution
- Storing Results
Selenium 2.0 (Web Driver)
- Why Webdriver?
- How Webdriver works?
- Difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver
- Setting up webdriver
- Creating scripts using Webdriver
- Playing with UI objects using Webdriver
- Cross browser testing using Webdriver
- Advanced WebDriver – Multiple browsers, Browser profiles, Screenshots etc.
- Using Page Objects in WebDriver
- Exception Handling in Selenium
- Using Property files in Selenium
- Establish Database connections and execute SQL queries
- Data Driven testing using Selenium
Setting up Selenium Grid as collection of RC servers
- Modular Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework